
This is a picture from one of my favorite movies as a kid. It's called "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken". I haven't thought about it in years, but I absolutely love it and plan to make my grandson watch it with me.
I am including it as a sermon illustration this Sunday. If you ever get a chance to see this 1966 movie starring Don Knotts, you'll love it. It's funny and in some place kind of scary.
Here is the truly amazing part, I still remember the sound of the blood stained organ that played all by itself, according to legend it's the ghost of old man Simmons who "allegedly" murdered his wife with a pair of pruning shears, and guess what, if you want to hear the sounds of that creepy organ music just go to you tube and punch in "The Haunted Organ", some guy demonstrates how to actually play it on the organ and boy does it bring back memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment