Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Merry-Go-Round
It's been two months since I've even thought about this blog, but I do have a new picture that is blogworthy. This Christmas the number of grandchildren in our family doubled. I now have the above picture in a frame in my office. And I love the frame. It says...
"You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents everytime around, and why his parents will always wave back."
Well, I'm waving to you as well, and hoping you all have a wonderful, joyful, and blessed year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello My name is Deana Perrin I live at 408 N. Fielder Rd #145, My phone number is 817-861-5033. I am in dire need of some assistance on my rent, I have 3 children whom I am raising with my husband. I was laid off from my Job last month and have been searching for another job ever since.Now today i got a pre evviction notice from my Landlord to be filed on Feb.29th,2008. I owe $500.00 on this months rent If i can pay it she will work with us till we get caught up..I have a good lead on a job with ABM Security I just won't be able start till March 15th.My husband is blind in one eye and disabled but has been looking daily for a job. My oldest daughter is 8 months pregnant and can have the baby at any time and the streets isn;t any where to raise a infant.I am pleading and begging for any help you can give.. Please help us not end up homeless with a baby.. I was employed Full time for 3 yrs prior to being laid off as a security officer. Please help the landlord is filing on Friday. Any help would be good. The apts are Landmark Terrace, there number is 817-265-4677.
God Bless You,
Deana Perrin
Hello My name is Deana Perrin I live at 408 N. Fielder Rd #145, My phone number is 817-861-5033. I am in dire need of some assistance on my rent, I have 3 children whom I am raising with my husband. I was laid off from my Job last month and have been searching for another job ever since.Now today i got a pre evviction notice from my Landlord to be filed on Feb.29th,2008. I owe $500.00 on this months rent If i can pay it she will work with us till we get caught up..I have a good lead on a job with ABM Security I just won't be able start till March 15th.My husband is blind in one eye and disabled but has been looking daily for a job. My oldest daughter is 8 months pregnant and can have the baby at any time and the streets isn;t any where to raise a infant.I am pleading and begging for any help you can give.. Please help us not end up homeless with a baby.. I was employed Full time for 3 yrs prior to being laid off as a security officer. Please help the landlord is filing on Friday. Any help would be good. The apts are Landmark Terrace, there number is 817-265-4677.
God Bless You,
Deana Perrin
Post a Comment